Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

End of Blog

On Saturday night I was assaulted by a passenger. I was taken to the hospital and examined and x-rayed to make sure there were no broken bones in my face. The assailant ran away and was not apprehended. I returned to work on Sunday and Monday and now I am off Tuesday and Wednesday. I am considering not returning to work on Thursday. I hope you all enjoyed some of the stories in the blog. In the past couple of months I have developed a strong aversion to alcohol and those who choose to abuse it. I find nothing funny or charming about a drunk.

Comments:
Well, I am very sorry to hear about this. As I have said quite a number of times, the human race has a very poor record overall. Hope you are OK.
 
Thanks bb. I'm a little sore but nothing an occasional ice pack and a Tylenol can't take care of. I'm quite disappointed in the lack of interest shown by the police department here. I didn't know this, but assault on a bus driver is a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. I turned in my shirts and my ID badge today. I'm just going to enjoy the month of August at the beach.
 
Bill, I'm sorry, too. What an ordeal! Our whole family is sending best wishes your way. See you soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?