Saturday, June 18, 2005

 

Coming Soon: The Psychic

Dear Loyal Readers,
Thursday night was uneventful and Friday was looking pretty much the same. What to put in the blog was starting to weigh heavily on my mind. All of a sudden The Psychic stepped onto the bus and the next episode wrote itself. I'm anxious to get this one in the blog for you but it's already time to get back to work for the Saturday night shift. Please check back tomorrow. Thanks. Some of the feedback I have been getting has been wonderful. I now feel that I have a responsibility to keep cranking it out. I think I have created a monster. I wasn't looking for this kind of pressure! It truly is a lot of fun and I am glad to hear that so many people are enjoying the stories. More soon. Thanks!

Comments:
i'm sure i speak for all the other loyal blog readers when i say we are still waiting for more!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?